THE SHOULDS & SHOULD NOTS CARD GAME: Helps Develop Social Skills & Empathy in Children with Autism and Aspergers. SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Supports the developmental and emotional needs of children, tweens, and teens from K-12. Used in homes, schools, and therapy.
- 😃 STEM TOY AND GAME - Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
- 🛠 ADHD / AUTISM TOOL - Helps parents better understand their children's feelings. GREAT EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY AND GAME - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
- 🧰 64 FULL-COLOR SCENARIO CARDS that build competencies in SELF-AWARENESS, SELF-MANAGEMENT, SOCIAL AWARENESS, RELATIONSHIP SKILLS, RESPONSIBLE DECISION-MAKING, and DIVERSITY, EQUITY, and INCLUSION.
- 😍 SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT - This book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Educational Game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
- ❤ TOP TEN BENEFITS: 1. Increase self-motivation. 2. Practice perspective-taking skills. 3. Learn effective communication. 4. Develop self-awareness. 5. Broaden critical thinking skills. 6. Deepen growth mindset. 7. Build executive functions. 8. Reduce social anxiety. 9. Build empathy and responsibility. 10. Build vocabulary and academic language.