Moods/Emotions Poster; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Educational/Learning Tool; Includes 2 laminated posters
* Posters contain large, bright images of feelings/moods emojis and positive responses.
* They help children learn about emotions and the appropriate choices that can be made in response.
* The I Know What to Do Feeling Poster contains 20 different moods. The I Know What to Do Feeling Poster is a helpful aid in stimulating conversations to remind children about positive choices they can make when experiencing different emotions.
* These posters are sold as a set of 2 and are 12x16 inches. A glossy, laminated coating has been added to the posters for extra durability. Kids locate their present feeling/mood from the "I'm Feeling" poster and attach it to the "The I Know What to Do.." poster with the Velcro. After placing the feeling/mood on The I Know What to Do Feeling poster, they move the arrow to the positive choice they will make in response to that feeling/mood.
A glossy, laminated coating has been added to the posters for extra durability.
* Includes a “make your own” choice area that can be erased.
* These are helpful problem-solving tools for ANY child, including those with Autism, ADHD, or special needs.
- 😍 STEM TOY AND GAME - Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real world problems.
- 🛠 ADHD / AUTISM TOOL - Helps parents better understand their children's feelings. GREAT EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY AND GAME - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools. These posters pair well with our I KNOW WHAT TO DO FLIP BOOK, which helps children identify 20 common emotions. Great addition to classroom calming corners!
- 😎 20 COMMON EMOJI MOODS - Angry, bored, confident, confused, disappointed, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, happy, hopeful, hungry, impatient, sad, scared, shy, sick, tired, ungrateful, and worried. Kids will easily find the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, and the corresponding positive choice that can be made..
- 😃 SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT - This poster is designed to improve children’s social skills by role playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers. Educational Game with lots of FUN & Creative game play.
- 🔍TWO LARGE GLOSSY LAMINATED PAGES - Durable 16x12 size posters with built-in arrow to select appropriate emoji solution. Each emoji is fixed with velcro to allow the ease of removing and attaching them back and forth.