THE THOUGHT-SPOT is a suitable timeout mat for your 18-48 month-old child. Timeouts are widely misunderstood and frequently misused. Our goal is to make adverse behavioral situations into positive learning experiences rather than punitive situations. Parents can utilize the mat during challenging parenting moments to give themselves and their children time to self-reflect or calm down when they are feeling out-of-control. The mat is also helpful to use with spirited kids or children with special needs who need consistency for challenging times. Kids can use it as a place to read a book, play independently, or go to when feeling anxious or over-stimulated.
The Thought-Spot is a tool meant to change the punishment cycle and move toward positive parenting and making kids independent thinkers and problem solvers.
Integrity and honesty are at the core of what the National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA) stands for. For over 27 years, NAPPA has been ensuring that parents purchase the highest quality products that help them connect and enjoy time with their families. NAPPA’s team of independent expert judges, along with parent and child testers, select the best music, toys, apps, games, books, baby gear, and other family must-haves to be award winners through year-round product testing.
- 😄 REWARD STICKERS - Set of 4 sheets of stickers (216 qty) to be given to your child as a reward.
- ⏲️ EASY TO USE TIMER - Track the child's time on the Thought Spot. Childproof battery cover. (Battery AG10 or LR1130)
- ♻️ ECO-FRIENDLY - Thin and Flexible, non-slip, non-toxic, 100% recyclable material, waterproof, and safe for the environment and your child.
- 👩🏫 DISCIPLINE - Many time out mats are intimidating. The Thought Spot mat promotes a positive way of administering discipline. Use a calm voice to explain to the child why they are being disciplined.
- 🚗 PORTABLE - Use indoors or out. Carrying case included. Comfortable unlike time out chair surface.