I KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN I'M FEELING flipbook is a tool for parents, caregivers, teachers, therapists & children.
For all children including those with Asperger Syndrome and other Autism Spectrum Disorders. This flipbook will help children identify and respond appropriately to their emotions. It is fully interactive and provides dry-erase compatibility so that unique situations and solutions can be added for each emotion.
A must-have for parents, teachers, caregivers, and others who are helping children navigate successfully through the minefield of emotional well-being.
- 😍 STEM TOY AND GAME - Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
- 🛠 ADHD / AUTISM TOOL - Helps parents better understand their children's feelings. GREAT EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY AND GAME - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
- 😎 18 DIFFERENT EMOJI MOOD TABS - Angry, bored, confident, confused, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, happy, hungry, impatient, sad, scared, shy, sick, tired, ungrateful, and worried. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
- 😃 SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT - This book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Educational Game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
- 🔍 LARGE EASY TO READ LAMINATED PAGES - Measures 8.75" x 8.25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.